Reaction to Improve Score

Labor Gras Research - 14/3/09

I feel frustrated because I do not understand the task. The space calls me. Does it though? To me it looks quite happy on it's own. With the light shifting in. 'Do something' I say to myself.

The 'public' isn't fictional it's who is watching now in space. I am looking like a tiger, waiting for the next clue but in fact I get self conscious and don't know where to go next.

The task was:

Empty space,
One person enters. How do they enter?

I can't see the forest for the trees.

One step ahead.

Next person enters after a time.

Be clear. If the first person is clear then I know what I am working with. If I am clear then I feel what I am doing

Analyse one another. Respond. We are hard.

Speak before each rehearsal

What have you been thinking about?

This is difficult.

After five minutes find an ending.


Comments

Popular Posts