Animals - last class of the season! .

I wanted to write a BIG THANKYOU to Eve and Flo who joined me on this journey as well as the many guests who dropped into our Thursday night sessions at Studio 142. Sometimes we got a little bit heady (in both the dizzy and non-dizzy sense) and sometimes I feel we touched on something deeper. An intuitive self. Maybe one that is not always so easy to hear. I found myself at times lost, trying to grasp for a door to open, and at other times I felt the framework melt away into pure experience. Body, voice and space. Movement, sound and one another. From the first crazy loud night through the movement and breath trios until the last two special sessions. Thank you, thank you. I am grateful. This is not the end point but the beginning....

Comments

Popular Posts